Salary description: 35 -45K
Our Client a leading CRO is a full service clinical development organisation performing all aspects of clinical trials. They are a dynamic, proactive multicultural CRO, offering a high quality, customised and flexible service.
Due to continued success our client now has an exciting opportunity
for a Project Development Executive to join their The UK Business Development
group which is vital to the success of the business and the successful candidate
of this position will play a pivotal role in this team. The role will include
exposure to the most Senior Managers within the company. For the right candidate,
this may provide excellent opportunities for future career development.
The key aspect of this role are:
• Account Manager of key clients. Ensuring project timelines and deliverables are achieved. Drafting change orders and negotiating those orders to the client.
• Writing proposals to potential clients.
• Constructing budgetary spreadsheets.
• Line management responsibilities may be available for the right candidate.
Applicants will have:
• A sciences or healthcare degree.
• Proven experience of working in a CRO or similar organisation.
• Excellent written English. A writing test is part of the selection process.
• Highly numerate, Good Excel Skills.
• Highly commercially aware.
• Knowledge of the drug development process, CROs or the pharmaceutical environment
To apply for this job or for info on our other jobs email: firstname.lastname@example.org