Our client is a post-start up technology company based in Cambridge
UK, the company enjoys a growing customer base spread across the world in
a number of industry sectors including pharmaceutical, electronics, and medical
imaging. Due to continued expansion our client now has a Formulations Project
The company offers imaging and spectroscopy services to its pharmaceutical customers. The aim of this role is to provide the technical link between the customer, the sales person and the Applications Team and, in so doing, to manage these services
The company services its customers either through the provision of its proprietary analytical equipment or through the provision of technical services. The Formulations Project Manager role is focused around the delivery of these services to its growing pharmaceutical customer base.
The Ideal candidate need to have a detailed knowledge of solid
dosage formulation development and manufacturing, and also be capable of quickly
understanding imaging Technology.
In addition to being responsible for on-time delivery, the Formulations Project Manager will also look to build technical relationships with the customer which will lead to further projects.
Provide technical support to ensure projects are properly scoped and to aid order closure. Through relationship management the job holder will look to help the sales person secure more projects and more value per project.
Ideal candidate will have:
• A Life Science or Physical Science degree.
• Proven experience in solid dosage formulation process development and manufacturing, ideally within a contracting environment.
• Have worked in a commercial environment, probably working for a contract service organization, spending some time visiting clients
• Experience and knowledge of using similar types of analytical equipment (e.g. NIR, Raman)
• Some knowledge/experience of cGMP and quality management systems and knowledge of QBd and PAT would be an advantage.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. This includes being able to present technical concepts to customers with a diverse knowledge base and skill set from R&D scientists and engineers to non-technical customers.
• A willingness to travel internationally.
In return our Client can offer an excellent salary and benefits package together with the opportunity to work in a growing, intellectually stimulating and challenging environment. As such, this new role will offer the holder the opportunity to shape and grow their career alongside the development of the company.
Salary Dependent on experience.
To apply for this job or for info on our other jobs email: email@example.com